Valentine’s Day is right around the corner so it’s time to start thinking about the one you love. And if you’re not in a relationship, celebrate your girls or yourself for that matter. Normally I throw a huge Galentine’s Day weekend staycation! With COVID I will be unable to maintain that tradition this year so I am sharing some of my favorite options to brighten my favorite people’s day including both gifts and some small and intimate experiences!
1. KitchenAid Mixer: A splurge for the chef in your life!
2. Dyson Airwrap: There’s a reason everyone is talking about this product!
3. Silk Pillowcase: Great for skin and hair health and feels super luxurious!
4. Feather Trim Pajamas: I just bought these luxurious pajamas, the feathers are removable and I sized up so I can wear the top out with over the knee boots.
5. Golden Goose Sneakers: A splurge but to date some of my favorite sneakers I won.
6. Sunglasses: I always love a good pair of sunnies.
7. Pinrose Perfume: You can’t go wrong with their scents!
8. Tennis necklace: Super affordable and feels so luxurious. I will pair mine with the silk pajamas.
9. Barefoot Dreams Blanket: Extra cozy and the perfect way to spice up your space.
10. Towel Warmer: Perfect for feeling cozy after a shower, or warming your robe in the morning!
11. Cy Fredrics Jewelry: These earrings are stunning, but Cy Fredrics nails it every time.
12. Monica Vinader Jewelry: One of my favorite jewelry brands.
13. Premium Roses: A Valentine’s staple, but these last a year!
14. Off-White Robe: I love this masculine style and luxurious feel.
15. Rebecca Minkoff Bag: So trendy and fun!
16. Ugg Slippers: The perfect cozy slides to wear around the house.
1. Projector: Perfect for a gamer, a movie buff, or to binge Netflix together!
2. Creed Cologne: I love all of the Creed scents.
3. Sneakers: Who doesn’t love a fresh new pair?
4. Ted Baker Wallet: A classic staple for all men.
5. Ugg Robe: Who doesn’t love a cozy new robe?
6. Texas Hold ‘Em Set: The perfect addition to your game cabinet!
7. Vibrating Foam Roller: A great gift for a fitness guru.
8. Bluetooth Massage Device: The gift that keeps on giving!
9. Canada Goose Beanie: Stylish and warm!
10. Blue Light Glasses: A great gift for someone who sits behind a screen all day!
11. Luggage: Start planning your post-covid travel!
12. Ugg Slippers: Will go perfect with the Ugg robe!
13. Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker: A great speaker for hosting parties, traveling, or jamming at home!
14. Portable Instant Camera and Printer: A cute way to capture memories together!
15. Always Pan: A great gift for the man that cooks (or yourself).
1. Headband: Make it look like you tried to style your hair, without trying that hard.
2. Wine Night Kit: A vino essential!
3. Lip Treatment Duo: Bring the spa home!
4. Dior Lipgloss: So many beautiful shades, perfect for any beauty guru.
5. 100 Years of Fashion Pocketbook: A thoughtful gift for the fashionista!
6. Star Hoop Earrings: Love these trendy hoop earrings!
7. Mask Chains: Keep your mask off the floor, the table, or the bottom of your purse!
8. Facial Roller: Bring the spa experience home.
9. Funny Candle: For the friend with a good sense of humor!
10. Sleep Mask: So glamorous!
11. Silk Scarf: Tie it around your neck, the handle of your bag, or in your hair–so versatile and a beautiful print!
12. Mini Waffle Maker: Such a fun kitchen addition–great for cooking with kids!
13. Ride or Die Bracelet: Friendship bracelets aren’t just for kids!
14. Record Player: Would be so cute paired with your person’s favorite record!
15. Reversible Tote: A beautiful bag to catch all for work, travel, kids, etc.
I love to gift give, but I also love to spend time with my friends and family! Even though this isn’t a traditional year, there are still lots of things to do in Chicago to create a special staycation with the ones you love! Here are some of my favorite things to do right now:
- Swissotel: Book yourself a staycation at one of my favorite hotels in Chicago. The views and amenities are unbeatable! They are also doing such a fantastic job to keep the hotel COVID safe.
- Peerless Wellness: I love coming here for all my health and wellness needs. From cupping, to incredible facials, to extensive blood work and a look inside. Wellness is the best gift you can give someone.
- Images Med Spa: This is my go-to one stop shop for all my beauty needs. From Botox, to fillers, to facials, PRP, lasers and more. This is my number one go to med spa and one I trust wholeheartedly. Use code HELEN BERKUN to get yourself or your valentine an amazing discount! They have locations everywhere.
- Aire Ancient Baths Chicago: This is one of my favorite bath houses and the only one of it’s kinds. It’s sexy, it’s relaxing and completely lit with candles. This is an incredible experience.
- Wilmott Mountain Ski Resort: We love coming here. Wether you’re spending Valentine’s Day with you family, your friends or just a date. Wilmont is so much fun to ski, tube or snowboard!
Places to eat:
- Maple & Ash: One of my favorite places for dinner. It’s sexy and the food is amazing!
- Beatnik: I love all of the Bonhomme restaurants. The vibe is amazing, keeps you dancing and the food is incredible! Check out Porto as well!
- Le Colonial Chicago: One of my favorite lunch spots! I’m also so excited to report a little birdie told me they are opening in the North Shore!
- Marchesa: An incredible gem of a restaurant in downtown. This is where the PARIS APARTMENT is where you can rent for private parties. Don’t feel like driving home? Marchesa also has a beautiful three bedroom apartment that you can rent via this LINK.