Well, here we are. It’s almost Mother’s Day and in some ways, this may be the most special Mother’s Day yet. It’s stressful and different and filled with so many silver linings. I have never spent so much time, quality time with my kids and I have never been so stressed and overwhelmed doing it. It’s a strange ying/yang juxtaposition filled with all kinds of emotions.
I know that so many of us can’t be with our mama’s right now. So I decided to put together the perfect Mother’s Day guide filled with things that you can ship quickly and ideas you can do for your mama if she’s around!
THINGS YOU CAN DO FOR MAMA
This mother’s day is difficult as it is… why not make it feel that much more special with a few of these ideas.
- Run a morning bath with bubbles, put some fun music on, and light candles. Tell your mom that’s she’s at a spa, and while she’s at it, make a fabulous brunch!
- Brunch, cook up a feast. Eggs, bacon, smoked salmon, a variety of fruits, and veggies with dips. Don’t forget to make some pancakes, berries and French Toast! Have a Mimosa + Bloody Mary station and fill the kitchen/dining area with florals. She’ll be sure to feel like she’s at a fancy restaurant no doubt!
- Get your mama a zoom or insta LIVE workout. I’ve named some of my favorite classes HERE and most of them are FREE and up for up to 24 hours.
- If you’re a hubby/dad/significant other with little kiddos. Have your kiddos outline their hands with construction paper and cut them out. Make sure you outline yours as well. Glue each hand of top of the other scaling them from largest to smallest. Write each name on each hand. Write the date and a caption, “When the world had to stay apart… We stayed TOGETHER! Happy Mother’s Day”. Believe me, this will be the Mother’s Day written about in history books. It’s definitely one to remember and a work of art to go along with the memory.
- If you are not seeing your mama and she’s close by. Do a drive-by. Decorate the car and make it into a float. Bring flowers, bake bread, grab a gift! Make mama feel special!
- Order brunch from mom’s favorite restaurant and deliver it to her or have it delivered.
Hopefully, some of these ideas will make your mama feel special, loved, and appreciated! She definitely deserves that. Most moms became teachers, cooks, cleaning ladies, and still managing work overnight. None of those are easy jobs, let alone possible to do all at the same time!
If you’re looking to buy mama something. Here are a few of my favorite ideas that will still make it to mom on time!
FOR THE COOL FUN MOM
FOR THE MAMA THAT LOVES CANDLES
FOR THE MAMA THAT LOVES JEWELS
FOR THE MAMA THAT LOVES BEAUTY + SPA
Hope this little shopping and idea guide helps you make the most fabulous Mother’s Day possible. In the meantime… I’m forwarding this on to hubby and my oldest, to make sure this mama get’s all she wants! I suggest you do the same 😉