Although the holidays are different this year… They not particularly that much different to my family. We always celebrate with our immediate crew and are ready to make the most of this holiday season. Whether you’re seeing your family in person or celebrating via Zoom, it’s always nice to treat your loved ones and let them know you’re thinking about them. From AMAZON, to local brands and for any budget, I am linking my favorite gift ideas for this holiday season. Don’t for get to check back often as I’ll be updating this guide all through mid December. Also check out my INSTAGRAM’s GUIFT GUIDE highlight for some amazing pieces to consider.
1. Fuzzy Slippers: Who doesn’t love a good cozy pair of slippers to put on before they grab their morning coffee?
2. Sunglasses: An affordable pair of cat eye shades.
3. Sneakers: Add a little sparkle to an everyday classic.
4. Uncommon James Jewelry: A trendy and affordable jewelry collection designed by my girl, Kristin Cavallari.
5. Mask and Headband Set: an essential.
7. Apple Watch Band: Upgrade the rubber watch band to a classic metal.
8. Glasses: Pick the frame AND the prescription for under $40.
9. Handbag: A classic black bag.
10. Beanie: For bearing the cold winter, or for when you haven’t washed your hair in five days.
11. Our Place Always Pan: A blogger and a chef favorite, can be used 8 different ways and is non stick. Use code SUPERSALE for $50.
12. Ciunofr Link Bracelet: I wear this ALL the time, use code Helen10 for 10% off. These area also perfect for stacking!
13. Keiki Co. Throw: A soft and cozy throw, use code HB20 for 20% off. I also love their robes. Make the most fabulous gifts!
14. Babe Bombs: A local female brand of all natural and luxurious bath bombs.
15. Evil Eye bracelet: One of my favorite brands and only $15.
16. Snake Necklace: The most stunning fine jewelry, use code HELENSNEAKPEAK for 30% off excluding Black Friday items.
17. Olive & June Nail Kit: The perfect manicure and pedicure set with all the tools, a variety of colors, and salon quality.
18. Handmade Cutting Board: Elevate your table scapes and charcuterie or cheese board game with this indestructible, custom made board. Use code HELEN to get 15% off.
19. Kelsey Jane Jewelry: A local brand of super modern pieces, and they give 20% of each sale to the Greater Chicago Food Depository.
20. Wine Wix Candles: A favorite in our house, they have the best scents and is a local female brand.
21. B&W Imagery: Inspiration for my future bathroom remodel.
22. German Kabirski: Beautiful packaging and stunning jewelry–completely unique pieces.
24. Pinrose candle: I’m always burning candles, you can’t go wrong with these scents.
25. Nazarr Cosmetics: A new skin line, all natural and organic. I also LOVE their make-up palettes and glosses.
2. Slippers: Don’t let them fool you, men want to be cozy too.
3. Beer Bucket List book: Make post quarantine travel plans around a good beer.
4. Creed Cologne: What’s better than a man that smells good? This one is my favorite and I’ll be honest, this unisex smell is sexy for her too!
5. Tile Alarm: Who else always loses their keys or wallet? Sync this to your phone for the perfect solution.
6. Yeti Can Holder: Perfect for game days, BBQs, or just keeping your drink cold at home.
7. Rolling Stones Socks: A fun twist on a wardrobe staple.
8. Duffel Bag: A waterproof bag perfect for the gym or a weekend trip.
9. Phone Sanitizer: Probably the best gift to give during a pandemic.
10. Money clip: A classy way to store cash and cards.
11. Socks: A classic.
12. Record player: Such a fun throwback and perfect for any music lover.
13. Nike sneakers: Men can never have too many.
14. Travel golf trunk organizer: Perfect for any golf player.
15. Patio cooler with foosball table top: A fun statement piece for any backyard BBQ.
16. Mini golf and pool: Bring the games home this winter with this fun indoor mini golf and pool set (would be great for kids too).
17. Theragun massage: Wildly popular and super functional.
18. Heated vest: Whether you’re playing outdoor sports, are at a socially distanced outdoor party, or working outside this is perfect for keeping warm this winter.
19. Corn hole game: Do you call it bags or corn hole? Either way this is the perfect game for hosting parties.
20. BBQ tool set: Perfect for any grill master.
21. Grooming kit: Men need a little self care too.
2. Purse: Who doesn’t love a good game of dress up?
3. Winter Accessories: Fashion and function.
4. Pajamas: Nothing screams holidays like a cozy new pair of jammies.
5. Masks: We’re doing our best to make wearing masks fun (and cute).
6. Water bottle: Perfect for when we go back to school, sporting events, etc.
8. Masks: The new “normal.” Love these boy versions that girls can also rock!
9. Native Shoes: Waterproof and easy for kids to slip on and off by themselves. These come in so many colors. We love these!
10. Coding Kit: A great stem activity to keep your littles busy and grow their brains.
11. Walkie Talkies: Who else had these as a kid? Plus, it’s not an iPad!
12. Vespa: An electric scooter for kids? I want one!
13. Super Mario Uno: It’s Mario but it’s not technology!
14. Rosie Revere Engineer: Something to read (and encourages girls in STEM).
15. Kids Against Maturity: A kids version of this fun adult party game.
16. Digital Camera: See the world from your kids perspective, and let them be creative and practice their photography.
17. Custom Shape Pillows: A local company that is absolutely the coolest. Make any image into a pillow!!!! Use code HELEN10 for 10% off.
1. Bar tool set: Create the perfect cocktail and add a stunning garnish with this kit.
2. Sake trio: This Japanese drink ware is beautiful, unique, and under $50.
3. Coasters: Stunning and functional–protect your furniture with this gorgeous set.
4. Cocktail shaker: May your drinks taste as good as this shaker looks.
5. Wine saver vacuum pump: For when you pop open a bottle but don’t finish it.
6. Marble tray: A gorgeous tray to keep the bar organized.
7. Marble block and bar tool set: This beautiful marble slab holds four of the essentials.
8. Bottle opener: Add a little spice to the standard bottle opener.
9. Decanter: Store and serve spirits in this studded bottle.
10. Wine chiller: Keep your wine cool in this handcrafted marble chiller.
11. Cocktail poster: For the aspiring mixologist.
12. Vacuum wine saver: Protect your bottle when you only want a glass or two.
13. Serving tray: Another beautiful serving option.
14. Marble slab and tool set: If #7 wasn’t your style.
15. Coaster sets: So many cute prints!
16. Tequila decanter: A statement piece to pour and store tequila.
1. Eye makeup set: This Urban Decay gift set comes with one of my favorite mascaras and is a great value!
2. Olaplex Holiday Hair Fix: This haircare system keeps my hair strong and healthy and is another great value!
3. Candle: What is more relaxing than a delicious candle burning on your self care nights?
4. Pinrose perfume: You can’t go wrong with any of their scents.
5. Detangling brush: This Kristen Ess hair brush is gentle on my hair and looks beautiful on my vanity.
6. Kerastase hair care set: This set is for naturally oily and damaged hair–one of my favorites.
7. Mac Mini Lipstick Valut: A $158 value for less thatn $75, get 12 beautiful shades in this kit.
8. Skinfix cleanser: This foaming cleanser is gentle on my skin and wipes away the day’s dirt and grime.
9. Benefit brow set: Get textured and natural looking brows with this kit–an essential in my beauty routine.
10. Dyson hair dryer: Worth every cent!
11. Dr. Barbra Sturm glow drops: An anti aging serum to prevent dull and tired looking skin.
12. Sunday Riley exfoliating and brightening kit: This is a great kit for a smoother and more radiant complexion.
13. Kristen Ess Recovery Balm: A quick and easy treatment to condition and restore your hair, and it’s only $14–the perfect stocking stuffer.
14. Olive and June nail kit: Get salon quality nails in the comfort of your own home, a great option if you’re quarantined.
15. Kerestase Damaged Hair Set: A haircare set for damaged and over processed hair.
16. Beauty Boost vitamins: A vitamin for nail, skin, and hair support.
17. Extra Mileage hair refresher: This spray absorbs oil and adds texture to your hair, it is the perfect styling product.
18. Tatacha pore kit: This 4-piece set is a trial and travel kit to cleanse, moisturize, and hydrate your skin.
19. Skin peel: This daily skin peel helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and acne.
20. Kristin Ess flat iron: An essential for styling my hair.
1. Wireless charger: A charging station for all the Apple products.
2. F in Exams book: A compilation of completely wrong test answers.
3. Pencil case: A catch-all for all your teacher’s supplies.
4. Hand sanitizer: A 2020 essential.
5. Laminator: Perfect for when the one in the teacher’s lounge is out of order.
6. 2021 Calendar: The images are pretty enough to frame.
7. Mug and wine glass: For the teacher with a good sense of humor.
8. Funny Candle: It’s a tough job but somebody’s got to do it.
9. Face mask set: If anyone deserves pampering, it’s teachers (would be cute with a gift card to your local spa).
10. Yeti lunchbox: Cute and functional.
11. Blue light glasses: So cute and helps protect your eyes if they’re infront of a screen all day.
12. Starbucks Gift Card: You can’t go wrong with this.
13. Customizable stamp: A fun gift with a personal touch.
14. Morse code bracelet: There is also an F off option, read the room.
15. Masks: You can’t have too many.
16. Barefoot Dreams throw: If your teacher really is the best!
Check out more holiday content HERE!